Friday, 28 August 2009

Sorry Ms.Jackson

Writing about Erykah Badu just made me think about the song, Ms.Jackson by Outkast.

The song discusses the problems that break-ups, separation, and divorce can have on a couple, and the animosity that a woman's mother can have for her daughter's former boyfriend or husband.


André Bejamin aka André 3000 wrote the song as an apology to Erykah's mother after their break-up. They have a son together named Seven and André's relationship with his babymama is pretty good, but felt that the relationship with her mother was going the opposit way, so he decided to do something that many men wouldn't. When I heard about what the song was truly about I, to be honest gained a whole lot more respect towards André Benjamin as a man and not just an artist, Because of all the love songs and broken hearted songs in the world I belive that this one, strangely is the most real because of the fact that a mother allways shares her childs pain, and how much pain Erykah ever felt, I bet that her mother felt even more for her beloved daugther as there is nothing in this world called kissing away someones trouble or pain, eventhought we would like to think that it does.. André Benjamin acknowledged that

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get it. What did he do that many men wouldn't? And though I am aware that one thing doesn't rule out the other, I just want to stress that a father painfully senses the suffering of his child aswell.

And another thing... Always enjoy your texts. Plz find your way back to the impeccable language and writing you have used earlier.

Bests,

Flow said...

guetta låten e off the hook!
gå och träna med den låten i lurarna, hög volym!
CRAAAAAAAZZYYYY!!!!

Flow said...

hahahaha låten e juh nice som fan! enjoy that shit, all night long!

Flow said...

hehe msn kontakt varar typ bara i 1 månad ändå! blogg kontakt is the new MSN i guess! :)

DON´T SPEAK! massive tune!

Post a Comment