Thursday, 27 August 2009

Def Poetry Jam

I am a huge fan of Def poetry Jam, And have been for a few years now, and the respect you get for some of the artists that appear on the show is just crazy.

I as an India Arie fan do from time to time listen to Erykah Badu aswell but, I would say that she's not all that compared to my queen India. ANYHOW! Thanks to her appearence on DPJ a few years back I started taking her seriously and gave her music a chance because of the (stupid?) fact that I didnt want to be one of those people that she was talking about on her appearence.
I cannot get enought of this clip. She is so thrue in what she says and I really, really respect that.

Another guy that I can't get enough of is, Shihan.
I just absolutely love his energy on stage, especiially when talking about love. I know for a fact that most people who once have experienced love or is experiencing it right now can relate to what he says, and if you don't then what you had, I guess...wasn't love.





No comments:

Post a Comment