I, at first, thought the trip was going to end in horror, guess it was fear from the unknown, what my relatives would think of me, how people would act towards me or eachother, fear of findind out that my country and people maybe wasnt what I had thought theys be.
I came with no expectations and everything had been rushed throught the year so it never hit me that I was acctually travelling to ALGERIA! AFRICA! the country of my roots, the place where my mother was born. This may sound really stupid, but I was more curious than anything to find out, what the people looked like. If I myself resembled of a true algerian or... I dont know, just thought it would be interesting to know. And to my satisfaction I discovered our beautiful men. I knew that north african men looked good, but honey I did not expect this.
1.Zineddine Zidane
2. Isam Bachiri
3. Assaad BouabIt hit me on my way back home that I nolonger have to say or be ashamed of the fact that Ive never visited my motherland. I now have, and I'm proud of it, we have a beautiful country with beautifull people, the best music and 'OH MY GOD! moment foods and beverages. Couscous and Selecto to the world!!




1 comment:
how come no one has commented on this one?
great reaction from someone who visited the country for the first time. Yes Algeria is beautiful, and so is its people.
Adel fb.
Post a Comment