Tuesday, 27 October 2009

He made me cry...again

What do you say?, How do you cope?, What do you do?
Those are some questions that one asks oneself when a close friend or role model passes away, or even for an outsider looking in asking themselves how to act in such a fragile situation.

'09 has been a year when many people has left us and It will be known as the year of grieve and pain, but also making one reminisce on good times spent with the person in question in a way they never before have.
I, when I pass away would want to be remembered with a happy thought and a song on a soul. And I am sure that most people would to.
There is nothing one could say to a person in grieve to make them feel better than just the simple words ''I am here for you'', even if its just sitting next to them in the silence waiting for them to utter a word or shed a tear. It might not bring that person back, but It will surely make it a whole lot easier to cope with, knowing that you're not alone.

Crying is healthy, and that is in any matter.
Time heals wounds as they say, even emotional ones. There are just some things that one can not rush. My thoughts goes out to everyone who has ever lost someone and especially to those who have this year.

I now leave you with the king himself

2 comments:

Danté said...

Preach Sister!!

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration.. nothing but respect to you girl, And you are going to make it big! Ya heard?! BIG!

Post a Comment