I love Oprah, well sometimes she gets a bit too OPRAH if you know what I mean, as in too repetetive and too American, but as I said, at the end of the day I LOVE OPRAH!!
I have so much respect for this woman, its crazy! why? because of the fact that she is one of the most strong women out there in the public eye. She has fought herse
lf from being sexually abused by the men in her family to becoming one of the most powerful women in the world in so many ways.
And, right now I'm having a Jay-Z period, dont know why, maybe because of the whole Jay-z craze in Sweden last week, when he hosted a release party here. Anyhow!

Jay-Z appeared on Oprah this week, and for some of you this might sound normal as in, Yeah so what? she always have big names on her show. NO! Oprah has never had a rapper appear on her show, because of the fact that she hates rap music, ans why does Oprah hate rap music? I'll tell you why... because of the fact that she finds it demeaning to women, and because of the fact that rappers use ''THE N WORD''. well everyone is entitle of their own opinion and we all respect it. So for you who didn't see the show, maybe live in a country where Oprah is pay per view, You can now thank me for here is Jay-Z on the Oprah Winfrey Show =)


No comments:
Post a Comment