Thursday, 22 October 2009

Child Rebel Soldier

Here it is! CRS's video for their song US placers.

CRS is a group formed by Lupe Fiasco (Child), Kanye west (Rebel) & Pharrell Williams (Soldier)
When the rumors started to leak out people were discussing CRS as a SUPERGROUP!I was one of them and I still believe that it could be possible.
But right now...naaah
Do keep in mind that this was almost 3 years ago and the video hasn't come out until '09. And its not like they'v done anything else as an explanation to why they have not gone through with the project sooner, except for Kanye then, He's been to busy getting drunk and killing little poor girls's self esteem.

Enough about that, I LOVE THIS =)
This is a DPS (double page spread) from my magazine ''Souldier'' that Ive planned on publishing in the near future, but I'm prioritizing my documentary that I'll hopefully get on with soon.


BTW... FYI... whatever suits your interest Ive had a major NERD day today just listening to beats especially these 3


No comments:

Post a Comment