Thursday, 2 July 2009

Lets settle this, once and for all...!

I just want to warn everyone that this is a very girly post!!
Ive got a complex.. my hair! I dont leave the house unless I feel that its perfect, and whats perfect for me, might not be perfect for everyone else...

I because of my northafrican decent have nappy hair...an afro...call it whever you like, and I ALLWAYS straighten it, unless its summer and im at the beach alot or have an early start at college and I cant be bothered to wake up early to fix it.

SO...because of all the comments I keep getting, I want to settle this once and for all!! what looks better... The afro? Or The timeconsuming due? COMMENT!!




11 comments:

Yasmin said...

LOOOLZ u crack me up :P
erm i think they both look nice 2 be honest :) so if ur feelin lazy dont worry 2 buss a curly do coz its beautiful natural aswel
btw i luv the music u uploaded on ur blod :D

Yasmin said...

*blog
HAHA my bad, i cant spell :P

Anonymous said...

Keep the afro:)

Angie said...

AFRO, visa att du är woria

ELIN said...

FRO FRO FRO ! har alltid älskat afro :)

Daniel said...

STRAIGHT!! maybe its because Ive never met u and aren't used to seeing you everyday with the same hair but straight is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Båda funkar, men prova krullit ett tag...
Kawa

FLOW said...

dude!!!

Dum fråga, rakt e HETAST, men AFRO is the most REAL!
(krångla jag till det ännu mer nu? hehehe)

ninni said...

diggar att bägge bilderna e på mitt jobb hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i used to hav curly hair like u and as i grew older the curls got looser and i miss it! =[

defo keep the curls! any1 can str8n their hair and look the same but not every1 can have the natural gorgeous curls u do!

Murre said...

curly Sara:)

Post a Comment