Music for me is therapy, whenever I'm down and wanna feel good for just 3 minutes, I turn one of my favorite songs on, and when I'm in love music makes me feel even more loved up.
I have a soft spot for people with unique voices, It's just something that has always attracted me.
Musicians like Amy Winehouse, Lyfe Jennings, India Arie, Raphael Saadiq, Leela James, Adele, Duffy, Cee-lo Green, Lauryn hill and many more has given me the confidence in pursuing my own music and not being afraid of being different or having an ''unusual'' voice.
I do however have a great deal of respect towards a fresh upcoming artist named Heshima Thompson.
Heshima is along with his brother, the extremely talented Zalon Thompson, Amy Winehouse's backup singers.
I absolutely love these two, and I take every chance I can to do some publicity for them.
Enjoy/ Z


1 comment:
hey Sara=) Firstly thank you so much for your support, it means a lot ( as you know, lol ). Secondly, I love how you broke down what music does for you.
I really connected with how you communicated what music does for you. I'm sure you'd be an amazing song writer. Stay blessed and keep in touch xx
Post a Comment