As most of you know I havnt been the biggest Rihanna fan but part of the reason for it has been the fact that does anyone really know Robyn Fenty (Rihannas real name).
The fact that We've never seen an interview with her is in 2009 pretty unusual , she has sold music stricly based on the music and her stage image whilst Beyonce for example has sold herself as a musician in more personal ways, we feel like we know her, because of interviews and such knowing that there is someone else than ''Sasha Fierce'' (I honestly think its a stupid name but lets not get in to that right not) we know that, that person is only on stage but we know that in songs lika Halo, dangerous in love, like a boy there is a true beyonve a geniuine person. With Rihanna on the other hand, the audience icluding me have never felt like there is a person beneath that name until NOW!
She has now broken the silence, a whole year later, Rihanna tells it all about the abuse she got from Chris Brown during their relationship.
It feels geniuine ans strong, THIS my dear readers, is a strong woman, someone who accepts her past but moves on and learns from it, and tries to educate others to learn from her mistakes .


1 comment:
I hate Rihanna, Have allways hated her and I still do! Just because Chris beat her up dont mean im gonne feel sorry for her and start buying her music!!
Post a Comment