Monday, 28 September 2009

Feeling of purity...


WoW...That's all I can start by saying, WOW!!!

Yesterday was an absolute amazing day, It was the day that the ''Eid- celebration for all'' took place at the museum of world culture. And I, Sara Bessa was a part of it, for some people, it was just an event and for others a new way to celebrate Eid outside of their own household.


For me it was an eyeopener, And I have not stopped smiling since.


The people who were involved, the faces, the gratitude, that people were showing was just... priceless. But most of all, what I'll never forget are the people I met.


I have for some time now, felt in some ways down and I wouldn't say lonely but... alone (yes there is a difference), Not feeling as if there is any good left in the world, or at least in my surroundings, a feeling of darkness...


Yesterday I felt purity, gratitude, and pure happiness, gratefulness to have been given the opportunity to meet all these people, these beautiful, amazing a such intelligent people.


This has charged my mental batteries for a long time to come...did that make any sense?





4 comments:

Up and running early today! said...

i LOOOOOVE the fact that you are the second person in the whole fucking world that understands the difference between being lonely and alone!
MASSIVE!

fellow! said...

dra åt helvete ska du gå på maxie!!?? jag e heeeelt förstörd för jag jobbar NATT den veckan, impossible for me to get away! bög!

Vajayjay! said...

Det e du , jag och Oprah! hehehe, mannen, lägg ner din blogg! den har dött! förövrigt, fan va lika vi e, säger samma saker, tycker lika om flera saker! whoop whoop!

Världens Bästa Flow said...

hahaha wööörd! ett inlägg från dig e fan ett mirakel! palla skriva LOL! hehe nej det e inte weird att du frågar om vi ska ta en fik-session, men det som ÄR weird det e att du frågar MIG, för jag e såååå anti FIKA! asså vad e grejen lixom?? Men ändå så hamnar jag där på nåt jävla fik, dit tvingad av alla andra! hehehe men okej, fika sure why not änna. lägg till världens bästa flow på msn så hookar vi nåt. vattumann@hotmail.com ....dont even mind the mail-adress jag gick typ på dagis när jag skaffade den!

Post a Comment